Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nirvana

I am drowning
Going under water
Looking in your eyes
I cannot breathe
I am sinking far down
Kissing your full lips
Softly at first
Then slow
Passionate
Deep
Our tongues entwined
Our naked bodies
Pressed together
Your full round
Breasts
Against my strong chest
My hungry hands
Grasping your curvaceous
Hips
Drinking in your voluptuousness
Licking your neck
Small kisses
Bites
More soft licks
My nails
Scratching your sides
As you moan
Scream
With delight
Your mouth forming
An orgasmic O
As you kneel
Taking my erect manhood
In your needy mouth
Worshiping me
Running your hands
Up and down my shaft
My balls
Licking
Taking me in and out
Looking up
Watching my ecstasy
Seeing the pleasure in my eyes
Watching me drowning
Drowning with desire
On fire
Building to a conflagration
Pushing you on the ground
Of a deserted grave yard
For sacrilegious sex
A blood offering
Vampire initiation
Spreading your legs
Opening you up to my hungry tongue
Licking the outside
Of your pussy lips
Kissing your inner thighs
Teasing your clit
With my man mouth
Flicking your cunt
With my tongue
Torturing you
With my man fingers
Thick fingers
Probing you deep
Stretching you
Feeling your body shudder
Shake
Licking your goose flesh skin
As you ask
Can I cum Master?
No slave I admonish
Seeing your snatch
Widen
Ready to release
Squirt
Feeling your body
Convulse
Fighting back
What a thousand of years
Of evolution have mandated
A failing proposition
Yet I know
You want above all
To please Me
To do Everything I say
When I say It
So I ram my hard cock
Deep inside you
As you thrash about
Sighing
Whelping
Pulling your hair
Teasing you with short strokes
Of my cock
Then deep thrusts
Pinching your nipples
Roughly slapping
Your breasts
Ass
Bending you
Flipping you
Taking you every position
Slapping your ass
A cherry red
As I mount you
Making you feel
The anal fury
I have pent up
All this time
As you grip a headstone
Biting your lip
While I whisper
Cum my fuck doll
My cum bucket
Cum for Master
Awaiting the gusher
You have stored up
Against
The resistance of your body
You are mine
Mind
Heart
Body
Spirit
You have submitted
Totally to me
And now I watch you cum
Teasing it out of you
Watching the climax
The Heaven within this Hell
As I cum on your body
Your face
Your pussy
It is Nirvana
The Paradise
We worked toward
Waited for
Hungered
Thirsted
Longed for
And now my Darling slave
It is ours
Within this poem
And it will never die
But be immortal
It is our Dark wonderland
And
Like a Vampire
That fades into the Night
It is always
Waiting
With the promise to return
When the daylight subsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment