Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dead Souls

I look into your vacant eyes
Seeing your dreamless nights
Long hours waiting
Wanting
Crying out
Restless
Counting the hours until the dawn
Deep inside
I hear you scream
You are hollow
Black
Frightened
Ready to lash out
Terrified of Love
The Love that betrayed you
So many years ago
In the recent past
Today
I can take you to the mountain
But you will not climb
Bring you to the river
But you will not swim
Walk you to the well
But you will not drink
I must destroy
What passes for your soul
Your nothingness
Lack
Want
Vacancy
In order to save you
For you to Love again
I am the Destroyer of Souls
The Dark Lord
I can set you free
Or enslave you
Show you love
Or pain
I can do all these things
At the same time
But first
You must take my hand
Be my slave
Give me your
Heart
Mind
Body
And spirit
Give me all of you
Walk through the Dark Forest
That is my Love
Feel my sharp fangs
On your neck
My vampire seduction
Die to live
Not live to die
Be reborn
Experience lust
Hunger
Desire
Passion
Blood
Look
In my eyes
Forget the past
Release your dead soul
To the heavens
Embrace the evil that is me
Seize the Night
The Darkness
Find the light
In the shadows
Do not look back
You have no reflection
Only duty to your Master
I am He
Dead souls arise
Live again
Undead
Become
Eternal slaves to my Love
Be
Mine
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment