Sunday, February 3, 2013

Vampire Effect

Vampire Effect



Come my darlings
My hand is extended
My eyes open
Within your dream
Your nightmare
My hunting ground
I am hunter
Hunted
Prowling
Stalking
Feeling
Kissing
Licking
Fucking
Your prostrate
Somnolescent body
Like an animal
I am hungry
Needy
Greedy
Thirsty
A Craving
Salivating
animal
A wolf
A bat
Flying on leather wings
A crazed spirit man
Out for blood
Consumed by lust
Distrust
Hate
Love.

Come my pretties
My hate will deal
With the vampire hunters
The Van Helsings
And there ilk
There is a much
More dangerous foe
The voluptuous
Wanton woman
Her sex wafting
In the air
Dreamlike
Her disillusionment
Despair
Drawing me in
Wanting to make her mine
Though she
Ultimately
Wants to conquer me
The Vampire effect
I live it
I breathe it
I see it
I have died for it
And arisen again
It is my love
That makes me deadly
Omnipotent
Immortal
Eternal
My pure
True love
That never dies
Never grows old
So come to me
My lovelies
Feel my bite
My passion
My horror
Taste my Vampire Effect
Kneel
Submit
Be mine
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment