Friday, February 8, 2013

Battle Ready

There is only forward
No back
No retreat
Only attack
I have not come
This far
To turn and run
I must finish
What I have already begun
The hordes I have joined
In battle
Lay slashed and dying
Defeated and weeping
More enemy remain
To the front
To the rear
Side
To
Side
I am surrounded
Hounded
Harried
Harassed
But unbowed
Undefeated
Victory is mine
I can taste it already
Smeared with the metallic
Essence of blood
Onward
I go into the throngs
That await me
Thirsty for my demise
I am battle ready
This is my time
My one shot
At glory
Somewhere between
Passion and Warfare
Lies the Paradise
Of the Heart
Somewhere in the distance
Lies a mountain
Waiting to be climbed
These things I fight for
Would die for
Victory is mine
I fight for Love
And Love will prevail
Always does
I walk through my Dark forest
Confident
Anticipating a wondrous adventure
Knowing in my heart
My mind
Body
Spirit
That I
The Dark Lord
Destroyer Of Souls
Shall
Never be defeated
Victory is always
Mine
Just as
Blood
Is
The
Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment