Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My True Love

My True Love






My love is real
True
It bites
Licks
Feels
It exists for only you
And all others.

My love bends
Breaks
Falls
Shakes
Cries
Dies
Is buried
Forgotten
And lives again
To walk the night.

My love stalks
Hungers
Treads
Blunders
Kisses
Lusts.

My love distrusts
Then believes
To the very end
Walking with you
Hand in hand
Even when all hope is gone
When everything is lost.

My love fades away
In the darkness
To return
A bump in the Night.

My love needs blood
To survive
It is immortal
Transcendent
Beautiful.

My love is a monster
Seeking pleasures of the flesh
The warmth of a kindred heart
As a buffer against the cold
To ward off Death.

My love is as old as time
It is eternal
Rhythm
Rhyme
Poetry
Art
Beauty.

My love is a vampire
And so am I
You may forsake my love
But I will never
Be destroyed
Ever
The stake in the heart stuff
Is a total lie
A fabrication.

I will not die
But rise again
From the coffin
Lined with soil
From my place of birth
Transylvania
Ready for the next
Crimson kiss.

I feed on
Bleeding hearts
Looking for True Love
Within the horror
That is life.

My love is damned
Despicable
Priceless
Irreplaceable
A terror
To behold
A fright to fathom.

My love whispers to you
In dreams
Nightmares
Making love to you
With my eyes.

My love deceives
Seethes
Captures your soul
And destroys it
Giving you eternal life.

Who has the courage
To walk with me
Through the Dark Forest
Of my love?
Who my darling?
Is it you?

My love is a bad B movie
Waiting to end
A roller coaster ride
Without a seatbelt
But I never
Gave up on Love
Never will.

I have never gone cold
Despondent
Even with the pain
The disillusionment
That comes with Love.

Fear my love
For it is the greatest
Power in the Universe
Conquering all evil
In its path.

Shudder before its wrath
Laugh if you must
But just wait
Until tonight my pretty
Then it is just you and I
In the Darkness
You
I
And my Love.

My love is Truth
The be all
And end all
The Holy Grail of life.

Love is the reason
We all live
And die
In the end
It is all about Love
Yours
And
Mine.

Love is divine
Darling
It created
Both of us
And
Never doubt
What we already
Know deep inside
Our hearts
Spirits
Minds.

Know this
My Darling
FEEL it
True Love
Is
Always
A
Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment