Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome To My Octagon Of Fear




Welcome
I am so glad
You've arrived
Step right up
Enter my web
Said the spider
To the fly
All the world's a stage
And this is mine
If you are brave
Foolish
Daring
Suicidal
Then take my offer
Walk
Inside
Welcome
To my Octagon
Of Fear.

I am here
Anticipating
Your next move
I am hungry
Thirsty
Angry
Vengeful
Mocking
Laughing
All the time
So ready
An army of one
Mobilized
Deployed
Kicking asses
Taking names
I have no shame
Now
This is my home
My castle
Mine
I am not going anywhere
I fight for my home
Ruthlessly
And my people
I make my own rules
This is my time
My time to reign
Torture
Dominate
And defile
And you my pretty
Are my fuck puppet
My play thing
My little cum slut
Here to play with
Stretch out
Use
Abuse
To my liking
For you misjudged me
For the last time
You my darling
Have walked
Into my octagon
Of fear
Welcome to my nightmare
Prepare for a long Night
I intend to keep you
Make you mine
Forever
Welcome
To my octagon
Of fear
Within these walls
We never say goodbye
Only
Yes Master
And
Please Sir
May I have
Another?
Make yourself comfortable
Stay awhile
Live the dream
The hellish reality
Of my sadistic surprise
Welcome
To my Octagon
Of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment