Sunday, February 3, 2013

Let Me In

Let Me In


I am scratching at your window
With my animal nails
Screeching
Smiling
Hungering
Pleading
Watching you sleep
Toss and turn
Touching yourself
Your moist
Femininity
Your privates pulsing
Pussy
Ass
Mouth
Wanting more
Wanting me
Your Master
The Dark Lord
Creature of the Night
Lord of the black
I am the Darkness
And the Light
I am your Savior
I am your undoing
I am your friend
And your worst enemy
I will love you forever
And treat you like
The whore you need to be
I will be the True Love
You are for me
And the wanton plunderer
Of your naked flesh
Every time the sun
Goes down
I will go down on you too
Licking
Sucking
Probing you deep
Kissing
Holding
Our coffins
Side by side
Our minds in sync
Hunting for new victims
New Blood
Let me in
Let me in
My darling
A beautiful
Wicked adventure
Awaits
But first
You must
Let me
In.

No comments:

Post a Comment